Sale tips !!
The next Aibheil of Adare 1-day-only SALE is arranged for Saturday March 31st from 9am to 6pm. There is no appointment necessary on SALE day. As we've done quite a lot of these so have a fair amount of experience at them, here a few tips and hints to help you get the most of out it and hopefully go away with a fab wedding dress at an amazing price:
1. Have an idea of what dress style you like before you come in
2. Visit our Special Offers section on the web site to see what is available
3. Bring a list of 4 or 5 dresses you might like to try.
4. Bring a friend with to help you in the fitting room
5. Bring your money, ( cash or card ) to pay, as you take the dress with you.
6. Ask for veils, or accessories that will go with your dress.
1. Wear any fake-tan or bronzer on your body. You will be asked to remove it.
2. Expect a personal one to one service on sale day. It is very busy
3. Spend too long in the fitting rooms. There will be a limit of 20 mins per person
(you may join the queue again if you need more time )
4. Use this sale day as an opportunity to see what suits you. You are better off to make an appointment outside of sale day where you will get a one-to-one consultation and can try on different styles and shapes.
5. Be downhearted if you don't find anything. Make an appointment to come back when the non-sale stock will be back in the shop.